Sr. Product Marketing ManagerVienna - full-time
You accelerate our growth by owning product launches as we grow. Your first products to launch will be a payment terminal, followed by a bank account and credit card for micro-businesses across any industry. For the next 12 months we will focus on the German speaking market and will then expand throughout Europe.
So far we have built software for +12,000 micro-businesses and we are working on a payment, banking, and lending solution. In the next growth phases, we want to acquire +100,000 micro-businesses across Europe to become the top financial aggregator in Europe.
Take full responsibility for of product launches and coordinate roll-outs with marketing, operations and product management.
- Be responsible for product launches.
- Build up the product marketing function and establish a product marketing infrastructure.
- Defining a short & longterm product marketing strategy
Skills and experience to be "ready”
- +5 years of product management experience in a marketing role with a focus on paid marketing.
- Confidently handling product launches across several countries.
- Critical and strategic thinking to come up with effective launch strategies.
- Experience with multi-product launches & strategies
- Action-driven and proactive personality.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Solid understanding of marketing.
- Native German language skills, as we will focus on Germany for the next 12 months.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
ready2order was founded in 2012 with the vision of eliminating additional administrative work for entrepreneurs with the help of a digital checkout app. Started as a hobby project, ready2order was able to transform itself into a software company and provides a solid digital infrastructure for entrepreneurs to organize, manage, and analyze their business.
Currently, ready2order has about 80 employees so that +12,000 customers can handle their daily business.
We believe that small businesses don't exist, to be managed, they exist to create, perform, deliver. And no matter what they do best, they do best when they can focus on just that.
So, we become the top of mind standard for managing a small business.
To get there we create central access to all essential tools, entrepreneurs really need to unleash the full potential of their business.
We enable small businesses to unleash their full potential.