QA Automation EngineerVienna - full-time
There are countless small businesses out there that we rely on every day. The cool new coffee shop, the hairdresser I trust, or the kebab shop around the corner. All of them are lovely people, with great ideas, who love to go the extra mile for their customers and their passion.
It is time to strengthen the small businesses and finally bring clarity into the jungle of self-employment, guidelines, and laws!
That is why we have to push the boundaries of the possibilities together. Because we do not accept that so many obstacles are put in the way of small businesses. Instead, we use smart software and thus take our fate into our own hands.
We are building a tool with experts from tax consulting, business, compliance and law, which enables small businesses to have the freedom to make their own decisions and to do what is important to them and what makes their company what it is.
Small and medium-sized business owner manage their entire financials within our future platform. Therefore, we have to ensure a high quality standard. You, as an Automation Engineer work embedded into our agile product teams to deliver high quality despite past pace. So, your mission is to set up and improve the automation process together with our QA and Engineering team and enable us to work more efficiently.
WITHIN 1 WEEK, YOU’LL
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding Bootcamp and learn about our history, business, and where we’re going.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL
- discover habits, processes, coding standards, literally – how we operate.
- exchange with our customer support team to get a feeling for our customer’s issues.
- start to conduct manual testings before any release.
- take full ownership of your scope.
- work on the QA automation process.
- work as part of one of our agile product teams towards a market ready platform to enable the expansion to Germany.
WITHIN 3 MONTH, YOU’LL
- Develop and improve continuously our quality standards.
- implement the first changes to set and improve the automation process.
- be part of a growing Quality Assurance team.
- conduct continuous manual testings to make sure that our application works on any supported browser and device.
Skills and experience to be ready
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You already gained experience with agile methodologies.
- Have a good understanding of web technology.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
- If you are experienced with the Atlassian Product Suite, especially Confluence and JIRA, it´s big plus.
ready2order was started as a hobby project with the main purpose to eliminate administrative overhead for entrepreneurs by providing a digital cash-register application.
Since summer 2015 we have simplified the daily business of more than 10.000 entrepreneurs of small businesses with our Point of Sale.