Performance Marketing LeadVienna - full-time
Drive lead generation and accelerate our growth in both Germany and Austria and prepare the rollout for internationalization.
Your mission is to massively increase sales and customer growth. Take full responsibility for the growth strategy and lead the current Performance Marketing team in close coordination with the Product, Content, Business Intelligence and Data Science team.
- Responsible for our growth strategy and its implementation.
- Create a scalable multi-channel marketing system to collect +100k merchants over the next two years.
- Responsible for paid campaign planning and implementation.
- Establish social, display, and affiliate channels alongside search and train our performance marketers.
- Establish the Marketing Intelligence area and build an advanced attribution model to optimize marketing spend at short intervals for their marginal utility.
Skills and experience to be "ready"
- +3 years teamlead experience in a marketing function with focus on paid marketing.
- +6 years experience in performance marketing.
- Confident handling of a monthly marketing budget of around EUR 300.000,- spread over several markets.
- Critical and analytical thinking to make number-driven decisions and to promote creativity in the team.
- Action-driven, proactive personality.
- Excellent German language skills, as we will focus on Germany for the next 12 months.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
So far we have built software for thousands of micro-entrepreneurs and are working on a payment, banking, and lending solution. In the next growth phases, we want to acquire +100.000 micro-companies across Europe to become the top financial aggregator for micro-smbs.