Chief Marketing OfficerVienna - full-time
So far we have built software for +12,000 micro-businesses and are working on a payment, banking, and lending solution. In the next growth phases, we want to acquire +100,000 micro-businesses across Europe to become the top financial aggregator in Europe.
Your responsibility is to increase sales and customer growth massively. Take full responsibility for the growth strategy and the current team of +10 employees.
Important for this role:
You have already successfully led a team of +10 employees and scaled a company internationally.
In your first week, you will
- complete the ready2order Academy and learn about our history, the market and our business
- get to know every team member in our two locations.
- spend time getting to know your team and your peers.
In your first month, you will
- get to grips with the product and company vision and develop a clear understanding of how we want to grow.
- give you an overview of our key drivers and marketing figures.
- Build a deep understanding of our market and competitors.
- Start with regular coordination between Business Intelligence, Product Management, Support, Sales Operations, and C-Level.
- give you an overview of current projects.
In your first three months, you will
- a strategy to outperform our growth targets.
- design an attribution model for the acquisition and retention tunnel and then roll it out.
- start challenging your individual team members professionally.
- expand your team together with HR.
- Responsible for our growth strategy and its implementation.
- Create a scalable marketing system to collect +100k customers in a capital-efficient way.
- Build and lead a high-performance team.
- Strengthen the Marketing Intelligence & Technology competence in the team.
Skills and experience to be "ready”
- +7 years of management experience in a marketing role with a focus on performance marketing, CRM.
- Critical and analytical thinking to make number-driven decisions and to promote creativity in the team.
- action-driven, proactive personality
- excellent German language skills, as we will focus on Germany for the next 12-18 months and test and iterate the new business model on the market
- excellent knowledge of English.
ready2order was founded in 2012 with the vision of eliminating additional administrative work for entrepreneurs with the help of a digital checkout app. Started as a hobby project, ready2order was able to transform itself into a software company and provides a solid digital infrastructure for entrepreneurs to organize, manage, and analyze their business.
Currently, ready2order has about 80 employees so that +12,000 customers can handle their daily business.
We believe that small businesses don't exist, to be managed, they exist to create, perform, deliver. And no matter what they do best, they do best when they can focus on just that.
So, we become the top of mind standard for managing a small business.
To get there we create central access to all essential tools, entrepreneurs really need to unleash the full potential of their business.
We enable small businesses to unleash their full potential.