VP of Engineering
ready2order GmbH was founded in July 2015 in Vienna, Austria and currently employs +50 employees.
With our SaaS point-of-sale solution we currently serve +7.000 customers in various industries over Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Unlike common point-of-sale software companies we offer our point-of-sale solution as our main feature. In addition ready2order customers are also able to use services like online-shop integration, controlling, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and many more features like these.
Our vision is to provide affordable and essential high-end technologies for small and medium enterprises.
To deliver the best user experience, we need a great product. You transform ready2order becoming a self-service-product by establishing a scalable technical architecture.
Your mission at ready2order
- You are responsible for all strategic technical decisions.
- Lead and technically guide our Engineering department.
- Establish a customer centric engineering department.
- Closely align with our product management department.
- Make architectural decisions that will impact thousands of small businesses on a daily base.
Skills and experience to be ready
- +10 years experience in software engineering.
- Extensive experience working with a LAMP stack.
- Previous experience in migrating a legacy system architecture establishing new technologies.
- Proven leadership skills in aligning engineering teams.
- Have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- When it comes to technical decisions you have an obsession to detail.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.