We strive for a world where business owners feel no boundaries to discover their potential.
Time is the most precious resource one can have. This is especially true for business owners working hard to realize their professional goals. Technological progress, digitalisation and consequently the extensive regulatory efforts of authorities are draining this valuable resource more and more.
At ready2order we want to give back this time by accompanying business owners when navigating through these new challenges and providing intuitive solutions as well as supporting them to make sustainable decisions.
We want to build a completely new platform where entrepreneurs of SME´s organise, manage, administrate and analyse their business.
As part of our Design Team you work closely together with Engineering, Product Management and Content. Your design makes sure that our customers work efficiently and enjoy a great user experience. You redesign our current product and eliminate usability issues. Also, there are a lot of new features waiting to be designed and rolled out to our +10.000 customers.
Let’s make our product great again! ;)
WITHIN 1 WEEK, YOU’LL
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding bootcamp and learn about our history, business and where we’re going.
- Get to know everyone at our two offices.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL
- Get in touch with our design team, product managers and frontend engineering team to get an overview of the status quo.
- Spend days with our customer support team to get a feeling for our customer´s issues.
- Read our technical documentation and dive into our software.
- Attend daily stand-ups and weekly semo sessions within an agile workflow.
WITHIN 3 MONTH, YOU’LL
- Conduct researches and usability tests to understand our product from a customer’s perspective.
- Design and prototype new user experience concepts in collaboration with the product team.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Have regularly brainstorming sessions with our UI/UX Designer to ideate creative concepts and solutions.
- Ensure product consistency by establishing a design system.
- Attend regular meetings within a cross-functional team.
WITHIN 6 MONTH, YOU’LL
- Be the owner of any functional design related decisions.
- Release a self-service platform that brings simplicity to the daily life of thousands of entrepreneurs.
- Collect feedback from actual users to improve your designs.
Skills and experience to be ready
- Experience in user experience design of a software product.
- Strong knowledge of conceptualizing user experience.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in German is a plus.
- You are creative, curious and not afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You have an obsession to detail and simplicity.
ready2order was started as a hobby project with the main purpose to eliminate administrative overhead for entrepreneurs by providing a digital cash-register application.Within the past 3 years we have simplified the daily business of more than 10.000 entrepreneurs of small and medium sized companies with our Point of Sale.