Senior UX Designer
A trend is haunting Europe – the trend of fiscalisation. All the powers of old “none-digital” Europe have entered into a political alliance by forcing small businesses to digitalise their financials. The modern alliance of European tax authorities, now take advantage of digitalisation to terminate systematic tax fraud. Various nations have already entered the political alliance including Italy, Hungary, Austria, France, Czech Republic followed by Germany, Spain, United Kingdom.
But let’s move back into old Europe where business administration was not digital and entrepreneurs organised themselves, manually. Entrepreneurs mostly struggled with organising their business but enjoyed the freedom in administration-autonomy.
ready2order was started in 2012, when two engineering students had a vision to eliminate administrative overhead for entrepreneurs by providing a digital cash-register application. What started as a hobby project and blew up thanks the fiscalisation trend, which sees ready2order building modern business administration software for entrepreneurs, so they can organise, manage, administrate and analyse their business.
Since then more than 60 team-members serve +8.000 customers to run their business.
Your mission at ready2order
- Define our functional product design architecture.
- Spend the majority of your time concepting and prototyping functional product designs.
- Talk to customers, understand their needs and validate that your solutions solve a real problem for them.
- Be the owner of any functional design related decisions and work closely with our UI Designer, Product Managers and Engineers so we deliver value to the customer.
Skills and experience to be ready
- +5 years experience in designing a software product.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
- A degree in information- or mediadesign is from advantage.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in German is a plus.
- You are creative, curious and not afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You have an obsession to detail and simplicity.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.