Senior UX Designer
ready2order GmbH was founded in July 2015 in Vienna, Austria and currently employs +50 employees.
With our SaaS point-of-sale solution we currently serve +7.000 customers in various industries over Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Unlike common point-of-sale software companies we offer our point-of-sale solution as our main feature. In addition ready2order customers are also able to use services like online-shop integration, controlling, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and many more features like these.
Our vision is to provide affordable and essential high-end technologies for small and medium enterprises.
To deliver the best user experience, we need a great product. You transform ready2order becoming a self-service-product by establishing simplest functional product design.
Your mission at ready2order
- Define our functional product design architecture.
- Spend the majority of your time concepting and prototyping functional product designs.
- Talk to customers, understand their needs and validate that your solutions solve a real problem for them.
- Be the owner of any functional design related decisions and work closely with our UI Designer, Product Managers and Engineers so we deliver value to the customer.
Skills and experience to be ready
- +5 years experience in designing a software product.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
- A degree in information- or mediadesign is from advantage.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in German is a plus.
- You are creative, curious and not afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You have an obsession to detail and simplicity.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.