Senior Solution Architect
ready2order GmbH was founded in July 2015 in Vienna, Austria and currently employs +50 employees. With our SaaS point-of-sale solution we currently serve +7.000 customers in various industries over Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Unlike common point-of-sale software companies we offer our point-of-sale solution as our main feature. In addition ready2order customers are also able to use services like online-shop integration, controlling, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and many more features like these.
Our vision is to provide affordable and essential high-end technologies for small and medium enterprises.
To deliver the best user experience, we need a great product. You transform ready2order becoming a self-service-product by establishing the technical architecture.
Your mission at ready2order
- You are responsible for all strategic technical decisions.
- Lead and technically guide our Engineering department.
- Establish a customer centric engineering department.
- Closely align with our product management department.
- Make architectural decisions that will impact thousands of small businesses on a daily base.
Skills and experience to be ready
- +10 years experience in software engineering.
- Previous experience in migrating a legacy system architecture establishing new technologies.
- Proven leadership skills in aligning engineering teams.
- Have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- When it comes to technical decisions you have an obsession to detail.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
The minimum salary as Senior Solution Architect is based on treaty contract. Obviously we will discuss your actual salary in person which depends on your past relevant experience and relevant qualification. For Non-EU applicants we support you with the on-boarding and relocating process in terms of paper work, finding an apartment, german class and to get familiar with the Austrian culture in the worlds most liveable city, Vienna.