Senior IT System Engineer
ready2order GmbH was founded in July 2015 in Vienna, Austria and currently employs +50 employees.
With our SaaS point-of-sale solution we currently serve +7.000 customers in various industries over Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Unlike common point-of-sale software companies we offer our point-of-sale solution as our main feature. In addition ready2order customers are also able to use services like online-shop integration, controlling, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and many more features like these.
Our vision is to provide affordable and essential high-end technologies for small and medium enterprises.
ready2order is growing faster than ever before. We deal with lots of data and need to establish a clean infrastructure of our application environment to establish hypergrowth.
Your mission at ready2order
- Analyse and implement internal it systems and establish high data quality and process automation.
- Requirement Engineering of our internal business processes and IT environment.
- Technical ownership of designing and implementing internal business processes.
- Take over day-to-day operations to familiarize yourself with the current workflows of the company.
- Be an technical business partner when it comes to internal systems.
- Work within a small experienced team and establish the brand new Information Systems department.
Skills and experience to be ready
- 3+ years experience in Node.js, Python or Go.
- Experience in working with a microservice approach.
- Experience in cloud computing (Google Cloud platform).
- You have extensive knowledge about databases.
- You have experience working with tools like Git, Confluence and Jira.
- Proactive and strategic mind-set.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in German is a plus.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.