Senior Frontend Engineer
ready2order GmbH was founded in July 2015 in Vienna, Austria and currently employs +50 employees. With our SaaS point-of-sale solution we currently serve +7.000 customers in various industries over Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Unlike common point-of-sale software companies we offer our point-of-sale solution as our main feature. In addition ready2order customers are also able to use services like online-shop integration, controlling, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and many more features like these.
Our vision is to provide affordable and essential high-end technologies for small and medium enterprises.
To deliver the best user experience, we need a great product. You transform ready2order becoming a self-service-product by establishing a clean responsive product.
Your mission at ready2order
- Build new features in GraphQL, Apollo (every new feature is built in GraphQL).
- Write readable and well-documented code with meaningful tests that we can ship new releases weekly and without fear.
- Ship weekly and do code reviews within your small team.
- Make advantage of room for personal and professional development by encouraging learning and prototyping together with our Senior Engineers.
- Work closely together with our Engineering and Product Management Team on the transformation of our Software to a Self-Service-Product.
- Attend regularly Standup´s and weekly Demo Sessions to enable an agile workflow.
- Make architectural decisions that will impact thousands of small businesses on a daily base.
Skills and experience to be ready
- Have a deep understanding of the full web technology stack.
- +3 years experience in frontend development.
- Have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.