ready2order GmbH was founded in July 2015 in Vienna, Austria and currently employs +50 employees.
With our SaaS point-of-sale solution we currently serve +7.000 customers in various industries over Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Unlike common point-of-sale software companies we offer our point-of-sale solution as our main feature. In addition ready2order customers are also able to use services like online-shop integration, controlling, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and many more features like these.
Our vision is to provide affordable and essential high-end technologies for small and medium enterprises.
As a QA Engineer you validate the quality of our Software and work closely with our Engineers on providing a market-ready software.
Your mission at ready2order
- Take ownership of continous testing tasks.
- Work closely with our Engineers along the full user story.
- Together with the Engineering team you work on providing a market-ready product.
- Develop and improve continously our quality standards.
- Report regulary the quality status.
- Review incoming test basis artefacts.
- Work in an environment of test automatisation.
Skills and experience to be ready
- At least 3 years of experiences in a similar position.
- You already gained experiences with agile methodologies.
- Have a good understanding of web technology.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
- If you are experienced with Ticketing Systems (JIRA), it´s a big plus.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.