ready2order GmbH was founded in July 2015 in Vienna, Austria and currently employs +50 employees.
With our SaaS point-of-sale solution we currently serve +7.000 customers in various industries over Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
Unlike common point-of-sale software companies we offer our point-of-sale solution as our main feature. In addition ready2order customers are also able to use services like online-shop integration, controlling, enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and many more features like these.
Our vision is to provide affordable and essential high-end technologies for small and medium enterprises.
ready2order is growing faster than ever before! We strive to establish a scalable on-point web-experience.
Your mission at ready2order
- Own our web infrastructure (WordPress, online-shop, sign-up, career page,…)
- You enable our Marketing and HR team by designing a self-service infrastructure.
- Conduct A/B-tests together with Marketing and HR.
- Establish plugins, themes and responsive webdesign.
- Enable on- and offpage tracking to monitor user behaviour towards serval campaigns.
- Define endpoints to internal systems like our CRM-, ATS-, and billing system.
- Write readable and well-documented code with meaningful tests.
- You are familiar with modern software engineering tools like Git and Jira.
- Maintain the WordPress infrastructure.
Skills and experience to be ready
- You have a deep understanding for the full-web-technology stack.
- You are an expert in PHP and dealing with CMS.
- A degree in an IT related field is a plus.
- You have great communication skills and enjoy working in cross-functional teams.
- We provide room for personal growth and challenge the status quo.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in German is a plus.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.