Director of Engineering
A trend is haunting Europe – the trend of fiscalisation. All the powers of old „none-digital“ Europe have entered into a political alliance by forcing small businesses to digitalise their financials. The modern alliance of European tax authorities, now take advantage of digitalisation to terminate systematic tax fraud. Various nations have already entered the political alliance including Italy, Hungary, Austria, France, Czech Republic followed by Germany, Spain, United Kingdom.
But let’s move back into old Europe where business administration was not digital and entrepreneurs organised themselves, manually. Entrepreneurs mostly struggled with organising their business but enjoyed the freedom in administration-autonomy.
ready2order was started in 2012, when two engineering students had a vision to eliminate administrative overhead for entrepreneurs by providing a digital cash-register application. What started as a hobby project and blew up thanks the fiscalisation trend, which sees ready2order building modern business administration software for entrepreneurs, so they can organise, manage, administrate and analyse their business.
Since then more than 60 team-members serve +8.000 customers to run their business.
To deliver the best user experience, we need a great product. Be the one who leads and guides our Engineering team technically and enables the transformation of our software to a b2b self-service plattform by establishing a scalable architecture.
Your mission at ready2order
- Be responsible for all strategic technical decisions.
- Technically guide our Engineering department.
- Establish a customer centric engineering department.
- Align closely with our product management department.
- Make architectural decisions that will impact thousands of small businesses on a daily base.
Skills and experience to be ready
- +10 years experience in software engineering.
- Extensive experience working with a LAMP stack.
- Previous experience in migrating a legacy system architecture establishing new technologies.
- Proven leadership skills in aligning engineering teams.
- Have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- When it comes to technical decisions you have an obsession to detail.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.